Wednesday 8 August 2018

Welcome back to Term 3.

It promises to be another busy term with Book Week, Sports Carnival, My School Rules competition plus our normal program. I'm looking forward to a wonderful Term Three.

It was good to get back to school after enjoying my extended holiday in Europe. I had a wonderful time visiting Italy. It was great to be immersed in the beauty, history, food and language. Some photos below to show you all this beautiful country. It was great to have the opportunity to cheer on my son, and the Australian U23 team, at the World Championships in Ivrea. Hopefully the language skills I've been practising whilst away will flow on into the classroom.

Venezia



Venice - Piazza San Marco's 
Venice

Gondeliers
Verona
Verona- Roman Amphitheatre 

Verona - Roman amphitheatre
Juliet's Balcony (setting for Shakespeare'ss Romeo & Juliet)

Verona - oldest Roman Bridge
 Ivrea
Ivrea

Ivrea, Canoe Slalom Junior/U23 World Championships
Italian Alps

Italian Alps

No comments:

Post a Comment